Monday, October 30, 2017

My Undead Genes Turned On


The finding is "Real-Life Science Fiction."

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/06/undead-genes-come-alive-days-after-life-ends



 
"Many of these postmortem genes are beneficial in emergencies; they perform tasks such as spurring inflammation, firing up the immune system, and counteracting stress." All of this happened in my case. “What’s jaw-dropping is that developmental genes are turned on after death.” A lot of what I describe sounds like development.

A combination of artificial breathing and Near Death Experience could have tricked my body into thinking it was dead. These "Undead Genes" would then be released. This would explain why I am here.











________________________________________________________


5/11/2018



A Near-Death Experience (NDE) can fool the body into thinking it died. This explains all those NDE miracle recoveries.

For those that know me, I had an NDE as well as a severe brain injury. I'm making incredible improvement. Namely, I can now write and communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment